About the Board
The Board of Education includes four elected and five appointed individuals; together, they are responsible for top-level, district-wide decisions that affect the direction and progress of our schools.
Board of Education meetings that are open to the public are posted on our Meeting Dates & Agendas page.
Five Core Beliefs
- We believe all students can learn at or above grade level.
- We believe that the achievement gap must and can be eliminated, by all students reaching their learning potential.
- We believe schools have an enormous impact on students’ lives.
- We believe that all parents must be empowered to play an active role in their students’ education.
- We believe that community collaboration is fundamental to achieving and sustaining excellence.