Whether you already work or you want to, the Office of Talent Management for the Hartford Public Schools is here to assist you. From employment opportunities to professional development, we can aid in starting your new career with us or in advancing it to meet your own goals.
Dr. M.D. Fox is a PK-Grade 5 neighborhood school located in a newly renovated building in Hartford’s South End.
At Dr. MD Fox, the focus is on developing the whole child. Students are challenged academically, nurtured emotionally and practice social skills daily.
A career-focused curriculum that prepares students holistically to enter high school.
Special Features and Highlights
• Inclusive educational environment for all students
• ESL education
• Tutoring program available for identified students
• Strong community partnerships with The Village for Families and Children, ConnectiKids, Hartford Performs, and Kingswood-Oxford School
• Classrooms are equipped with 21st century learning technology
• State of the art auditorium
Breakfast Hours: 8:00 am - 8:15 am
Will be shared with parents during orientation.
Khaki pants/skirt and light blue blouse/polo shirt