Choice Corner April 2017
IMPORTANT LOTTERY UPDATE, CHECK YOUR INBOX!
The Hartford District Choice Lottery has run! The Regional School Choice Magnet & Open Choice lotteries are set to be conducted in mid-May. Be sure that you keep an eye out for your placement information via email, letter and phone and accept your seat once received! Please continue reading below for a few other important reminders.
PREKINDERGARTEN & KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES!
- Do you have a 4 or 5 year old who still needs to enroll for PreK or Kindergarten for next year?
- Did you miss the deadline to apply to the lottery?
- Are you new to Hartford and need to enroll your child in PreK or Kindergarten for Fall 2017?
Then come see us to complete a placement form:
SEATS STILL AVAILABLE!
|Visit us at:
Hartford Public Schools
960 Main St., 1st Floor, Hartford
FAMILIES, REMEMBER TO:
- Find and secure the application login and password that you used to set up each of your school applications
- Check the email that you listed on the applications, as those who applied on-line will also receive electronic notification and can accept placement on-line
- Check your mail as communication will be mailed to all families that completed the RSCO & HPS District Choice applications.
- Accepting a Hartford District Choice placement insures your child a seat for the new 2017-2018 school year.
- Accepting DOES NOT impact any Magnet Placement that you may receive, once that lottery runs.
STAY IN CONTACT WITH US!
Keep in contact with the Office of School Choice for important post-lottery information!
- Like us on Facebook facebook.com/hartfordmagnet
- Visit us online at hartfordschools.org/enroll
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/hartfordmagnet
Still have questions, call us!
- Office of School Choice, 960 Main Street—9th Floor
- Phone: 860-695-8876
- Office of School Choice (Magnet & Open Choice Office Has Now Moved!), 450 Columbus Boulevard (Suite P28), Hartford
- Phone: 860-713-6975 or 860-713-6920