Choice Corner March 2017
THE ON-TIME LOTTERY FOR DISTRICT & MAGNET SCHOOLS HAS NOW CLOSED!
The on-time school lotteries for district and magnet/open choice schools has now closed. There are late lottery opportunities; please read below for more information. As always, the Office of School Choice is here to help answer your questions at 860-695-8876 or visit us online at www.hartfordschools.org/enroll for more information!
Important Lottery Reminders!
- The Hartford District Choice on time-application period has now closed. However, please visit our Choice Placement Specialists at Hartford Public Schools Board of Education, Welcome Center (960 Main Street, Hartford, CT) if either of the following are true for you:
- Transitional Student (your child will be in Prekindergarten, Kindergarten or 9th Grade for School Year 2017-2018) and did not complete an on-time application
- New to the Hartford Public Schools District
- The Regional School Choice magnet and open choice late application is online only and available at choiceeducation.org beginning April 3, 2017. Families should know that late magnet and open choice applications:
- Do NOT run in the lottery
- As a late applicant, you will NOT receive a waitlist number
#HPS Opens Doors!
Keep in contact with the Office of School Choice for important post-lottery information!
- Like us on Facebook facebook.com/hartfordmagnet
- Visit us online at hartfordschools.org/enroll
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/hartfordmagnet
Still have questions, call us!
- Office of School Choice, 960 Main Street—9th Floor
- Phone: 860-695-8876
- Office of School Choice (Magnet & Open Choice Office Has Now Moved!)
450 Columbus Boulevard (Suite P28), Hartford
- Phone: 860-713-6975 or 860-713-6920