We are excited to announce the recipients of the Carmine & Frank Mangini Foundation’s
spring Mini-Grant Program.
· Kaitlin Sullivan – Bulkeley High School – Material to facilitate science experiments
· Emily Fields – Toquam Magnet Elementary School – Material to support reading program
· Daniella Sullivan – Great Path Academy – Tablets to support classroom learning
· Djenne Mobley – Bulkeley High School – 3D printer to support entrepreneurial course
· Liza Nolan – Hartford Special Olympics – Transportation support to competitions
· Belinda Perez – Bulkeley High School – Projector to facilitate math instruction
· Jacqueline Rankin – Bulkeley High School – Tablets to support classroom learning
· Marilyn Jack-Ortique – New Visions Program – Graphing calculators to support math instruction
· MariAnne Lalama – HMTCA – Transportation support to assist with school attendance
· Matthew Weiner – Hartford American Legion Baseball – Equipment support
· Tiffany Blanchette – Journalism and Media Academy – Virtual reality headset to support the Empathy Project
· Elizabeth Annino – Journalism and Media Academy – Reading and math software program
Congratulations to all of the deserving awardees!