Facilities Department is responsible for the management and maintenance of all school buildings and facilities for the Hartford Public Schools district. The Department performs and/or manages all repairs, perventive maintenance, custodial services and project planning using skilled in-house staff and/or contracted service providers.
|Telephone: 860-695-3224 Fax: 860-722-8362|
State of CT Public Act No. 09-81 Act concerning green cleaning products in schools
Green Cleaning Statement Rev2023
Information on Environmental topics visit the following sites:
- Green Cleaning –https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Environmental-Health/Environmental-Health-Section/Healthy-Environments-in-Connecticut-Schools
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management)-https://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/pesticides/ipm/pesticide_applications_schools_day_care_centers.pdf
Please read and be sure that you understand the policies and notices regarding the use of Hartford Public Schools building/facility/grounds.
To obtain permission for rental abide by the following porcedures-
- Contact Facilities Department
- Complete the Application Rental Agreement
- Before an event (request) can be approved by the District for the use of school building/facility/grounds, requesters must submit a current “Certificate of Liability Insurance” to be kept on file in the Facilities office.
Return completed forms to the Facilities Department via Fax: 860-722-8362 or email: Newth001@hartfordschools.org
BOE Policy: Hartford Public Schools
Guideline regarding the use of facilities – Please contact: Hope Newton 860-695-3223
Application Rental Agreement – Please contact: Hope Newton email: Newth001@hartfordschools.org
Procedures to Use School Facilities – Please contact: Hope Newton 860-695-3223
Note: Filling out the Rental Agreement form does not mean acceptance for rental by Facilities Department. Please refer to Guidelines & Policy for detailed information. All rental request must be approve by Hartford Board of Education.
[Q] When an outside group or organization inquires about using a Hartford Public School facility, who should they contact?
[A] Contact Hope Newton, Organization Supervisor Hartford Public Schools – Facilities Department // Phone: 860-695-3223 and/or email: email@example.com