ELAMS and Horizons Project Partner on a Summer of Learning and Fun
The students of Expeditionary Learning Academy at Moylan School are enjoying their summer program provided by the Horizons program at Westminster School. Watch the video in the link below to see how they pivoted to accomplish their goals despite the limitations imposed by COVID-19 precautions.
We are heading into our final week of our six-week program and what an incredible summer it has been. Because we could not bring the Horizons at Westminster students to campus, we have brought Horizons to our students in Hartford.
- 44 home deliveries of “School in a Box” and fresh vegetables to Hartford each week.
- Incredible Horizons teachers and an amazing school nurse.
- Truly amazing cadre of Westminster community volunteers.
- Virtual fields trips, science experiments, read alouds, BodyROC and yoga!
- Synchronous learning and meaningful support for our Horizons students and families.
See what we have been up to!