Dr. M.D. Fox is a PK4-Grade 8 neighborhood school located in a newly renovated building in Hartford’s South End.
At Dr. MD Fox, the focus is on developing the whole child. Students are challenged academically, nurtured emotionally and practice social skills daily.
A career-focused curriculum that prepares students holistically to enter high school.
Special Features and Highlights
• Inclusive educational environment for all students
• ESL education
• Tutoring program available for identified students
• Strong community partnerships with The Village for Families and Children, ConnectiKids, Hartford Performs, and Kingswood-Oxford School
• Classrooms are equipped with 21st century learning technology
• State of the art auditorium
Breakfast Hours: 8:00 am - 8:15 am
Will be shared with parents during orientation.
Khaki pants/skirt and light blue blouse/polo shirt