At Global Communications Academy, we prepare our students for world citizenship. We provide an array of opportunities to inquire and develop intellectual, academic, social and communication skills through an international school design. Global Communications Academy is part of the Association of IB World Schools, offering the Primary Years Programme in Grades K-5. Our program offers a rigorous curriculum which fosters curiosity. We promote individual and collective voice as well as respect for humanity and the environment as we strive to create a better and more peaceful world. Global Communications Academy scholars are future world leaders!
Special Features & Highlights
- We are part of the Association of IB World Schools, offering the Primary Years Programme for students in kindergarten through Grade 5.
- Students demonstrate their learning through unique culminating activities such as 5th grade Exhibition.
- Our international school design provides an array of opportunities to inquire and develop intellectual, academic, social and communication skills.
- Students are asked to think critically and develop the leadership skills necessary to lead in the 21st century.
ACCOLADES Global Communications Academy develops the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills students need to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world.
CURRICULUM Global Communications Academy is an International Baccalaureate School. We offer a rigorous academic curriculum with three embedded themes: global issues, global systems, and global cultures.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES Various sports clubs are offered.
TECHNOLOGY We offer state-of-the-art technology, including SMART Boards, iPads, digital cameras and laptops.
Did You Know?
- Global Communications Academy is part of the ASSOCIATION OF IB WORLD SCHOOLS, offering the Primary Years Programme from kindergarten to Grade 5.
- We prepare our students for world citizenship by requiring students to LEARN A SECOND LANGUAGE beginning in kindergarten.
- Global Communications Academy EMBRACES THE DIVERSITY of our students, staff, families and community as we work to develop inquisitive, knowledgeable and caring global citizens.
What People Are Saying
Students Say : “…this school has provided me with encouragement to succeed and learn. It helps us choose colleges for our future by taking us on field trips and visiting colleges like Yale and Albertus Magnus which was really fun!”
Boys & Girls Club - Gr. 2, 3, 8 & 9
Navy & maize polo shirts, sweaters & cardigans w/navy bottoms