Hartford Public Schools recognizes parents as key-players in their children’s education. We are here to help parents get involved in the following ways:
- Prepare for parent/teacher conferences and orientation meetings: Parent-Teacher Conference Checklist
- Learn about school policies.
- How Do I Support My Child? See the Parents’ Guide for Student Success for your child
- Participate in School Governance Councils and parent organizations (Find your school’s School Governance Council and or Parent-Teacher Organization contact, call your school’s administrator.)
- Participate in Parent Teacher Organization & Hartford Parent Leadership Council Meetings
- About the PTO
- About the PTA
We also provide training and technical assistance to schools in developing family engagement opportunities. For more information call 860-695-8400.