Family Wellness Healthy Start Providing Mother & Baby Wellness Services
Family Wellness & Healthy Start works to reduce infant deaths and poor birth outcomes in the cities of Hartford and New Britain.
Family Wellness Healthy Start Care Coordinators are here to support you through a healthy pregnancy so that you and your baby are healthy and safe.
- Serves low income families.
- Includes an Outreach Worker to recruit families into the program.
- Is client-centered and respectful.
- Family Wellness Healthy Start is FREE.
- Outreach in Hartford – The Urban League of Greater Hartford, 860.527.0147 Ext. 297
- Care Coordinators in Hartford:
- Charter Oak Health Center (Hartford), 860.550.7500 Ext. 6322
- Community Health Services (Hartford), 860.249.9625 Ext. 453
- Hartford Health Department, 860.757.4817
- Hispanic Health Council (Hartford), 860.527.0856 Ext. 1255
- St. Francis Hospital (Hartford), 860.714.7520
family wellness brochure spanish FINAL 200227