Offering nutritious & delicious meals throughout the school day is part of our ongoing commitment to
our Hartford Public School students.
After School Programming Meal Service (Please check for details)
June Afterschool Snack Menu Afternoon Snack Menu – Allergen and Carbohydrate Information
|June Cold Supper Menu||June Hot Supper Menu|
|June Cold Supper Menu – Carb & Allergy||June Hot Supper Menu – Carb & Allergy|
Food and Child Nutrition Services
Lonnie Burt, MS, RD, CD-N, Senior Director of Food Services: (860) 695-8490 Email: email@example.com. Read more about our award-winning Director of Food and Nutrition Services, Yolanda Burt, in this media advisory (pdf).
- Student meal services at all our schools
- Catering assistance
- Carbohydrate and common allergen information for all our menus
- Accommodations for students with allergies or medical nutritional needs
- Nutrition education and promotion
For questions about
Nutrition and Special Dietary Considerations:
Brunella Ibarrola, MS, RD, CD-N
Assistant Director of Nutrition Support
CEP Parent Notification Letters
2022-2023 CEP Parent Notification Letter – English
2022-2023 CEP Parent Notification Letter – Spanish
Breakfast Letters to Parents
Breakfast Letter to Parents (English)
Breakfast Letter to Parents (Spanish)
Non-Discrimination Statement 2019
Non-Discrimination Statement (2023) – English
Non-Discrimination Statement (2023) – Spanish
Creating a Healthy School Environment
SNAP and Husky Health Programs
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (pdf)
HUSKY Health Program (pdf)
HUSKY: Health Insurance for Children
Useful nutrition resources for parents
- Be an active family! (pdf)
- Sea una familia activa!
- Build a Healthy Meal (pdf)
- Construya una comida saludable!
- Choosing Whole Grain Foods (pdf)
- Color Your Plate with Salad! (pdf)
- Cut Back on Sweet Treats (pdf)
- Eating Better On A Budget (pdf)
- Enjoy Foods From Many Cultures (pdf)
- Go-Slow-Whoa Foods chart (pdf)
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits (pdf)
- Make Better Beverage Choices (pdf)
- MyPlate Snack Tips for Parents (pdf)
- Tips on Adding More Vegetables (pdf)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.