Providing nutritious food to students during the school day is another part of our commitment to each and every Hartford student.
|October 2019 Menus|
|Lunch Menu K-8|
|Lunch Menu K-8 – Carb and Allergy|
|Lunch Menu 6-12|
|Lunch Menu 6-12 – Carb and Allergy|
|Pre-Pack Lunch Menu K-8- Carb and Allergy|
|Pre-Pack Lunch Menu 9-12|
|Pre-Pack Lunch Menu 9-12 – Carb and Allergy|
All Hartford Public Schools offer a nutritious breakfast to students every morning! For schools that serve breakfast in the cafeteria we offer our “Build Your Own Breakfast” Menu. Please check serving times and details with your school.
- Meal services at all our schools
- Coordination with school staff, students and families to accommodate special nutritional or medical dietary needs
- Nutrition Promotion
CEP Parent Notification Letters
Breakfast Letters to Parents
Non-Discrimination Statement 2019
Creating a Healthy School Environment
SNAP and Husky Health Programs
Useful nutrition resources for parents
- Enjoy Foods From Many Cultures (pdf)
- Go-Slow-Whoa Foods chart (pdf)
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits (pdf)
- Make Better Beverage Choices (pdf)
- MyPlate Snack Tips for Parents (pdf)
- Tips on Adding More Vegetables (pdf)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.