Have Fun, Win Prizes in the Summer Reading Adventure for Ages Birth -19!
Have fun reading and win prizes, too! Participate with Hartford Public Schools, Hartford Public Library, and CT Children’s in the Summer Reading Adventure: Reading Colors Your World, for children and teens, ages birth-19; kicking off June 21 and ending August 21, 2021!
How to Participate:
- Complete a virtual Registration Form for each young person in your family.
- Pick up a Bingo Board at your neighborhood library or print one out from our website, here!
- Read at least 20 minutes per day and do at least 2 Bingo Board activities to win prizes each week.
- Fill out a virtual Summer Learning Log each week to keep track of your reading and fun activities.
- Go to your neighborhood library to attend outdoor programs, find your Summer Reading books and get your weekly prizes!
Books from your school summer reading lists are available as print books and ebooks at the Hartford Public Library.
Summer Reading Lists
The Registration Form, Bingo Board, Summer Reading Lists and Summer Learning Log are available on the Hartford Public Library website at: http://bit.ly/HPLSummer
What Colors Your World Flyer _Final (1) (1)
Hartford Public Schools students can also access all the materials, information, and reading lists in their Clever accounts.