Online Recruitment Open House for STEM Teachers
Are you committed to urban education and believe that every child has the ability to learn? Are you passionate about equity and access for all students and their families? Do you feel you have the ability to positively change the lives of the children in your classroom? If this sounds like you… we want to meet you!
Join us on Wednesday, May 20th from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Online (Access Provided to Registered Guests Only)
Hartford Public Schools is recruiting Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Teachers for the 2020-2021 School Year. Come explore what a rewarding education career can look like with HPS at our Open House. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate with STEM teachers and school & district leadership
- Learn about our District Model for Excellence
- Learn what supports are provided to teachers new to the district
- Understand the qualities and skills we look for in STEM teachers that contribute to successful HPS careers
- Participate in a Q&A session with HPS teachers
RSVP here at Eventbrite: https://hpsstemopenhouse.eventbrite.com
Registered guests will receive a link to Zoom for the live event.
We look forward to seeing you online on Wednesday, May 20th!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ayana Taylor at email@example.com.