Parent Teacher Conferences November 9 and 10!
Hartford Public Schools announces your Parent Teacher Conference schedule for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. Teachers and schools will reach out to families to set up the appointments. However, families can also contact teachers to set up appointments for conferences.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021 evening, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021 afternoon – early release
- Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2022 evening, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022 afternoon – early release
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 evening, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022 afternoon – early release
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022 afternoon – early release
The following are a set of Frequently Asked Questions that families can use to help guide the conversation/s with their child’s teacher/s.:
- How do you best prefer to communicate with me? (Email? Phone? Text? Notes?)
- What do you see as my child’s strengths?
- What do you think are the academic challenges for my child?
- What would you do if my child were struggling academically with something?
- How is my child doing socially / emotionally?
- Is my child on grade level for reading? What about math, science and writing?
- How does the school handle standardized testing and prep for those tests?
- How is my child is doing with homework, what is your homework policy?
- What can I do at home to support my child and what you’re doing in the classroom?
Should you have any questions, please contact your child’s Principal.