PARENTS & FAMILIES: We Need YOU!
Hartford Public Schools invites you to be a Parent Volunteer this year! Join your child’s school’s Parent Organization.
There are lots of ways for you to be involved in your child’s education:
- Parent Organizations are a great opportunity to meet other parents.
- Parent Organizations makes a big difference. Research consistently shows that kids whose parents are involved in their schools do better.
- Joining a parent group will provide concrete ways to get involved, whether at events, in the classroom, or on a committee.
- Your help is always needed. Whether it’s helping run the next big event or providing support in the classroom, there are always ways to be involved.
- Parent Organizations provide many ways to get to know school and support staff to better understand their needs and ideas.
We would love to have you part of this team. Join your child’s Parent Organization next school year to get involved.
For more information, contact your child’s principal, or
Manager of Community and Family Engagement, Hartford Public Schools
860-695-8537 – office