Please Join Other Committed Parents, Teachers, and Students
For A Day Of FREE Workshopswith Hartford Parent University on Saturday, December 15, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m at Kinsella Magnet School for the Performing Arts, 65 Van Block Avenue, Hartford, CT.
- Understanding School Finance, and the HPS Funding & Budget Process with Dr. Leslie Torres-Rodriguez, Superintendent, Hartford Public Schools
- Overview of Student Centered Learning
- The Importance of Voting and the Election Process
- A Teacher Led Workshop
- HPU Skit “A Walk In My Shoes”
Breakfast & Lunch are provided. Childcare, transportation and Spanish translation services are available.
* A PTO Toolbox will be provided to each PTO Leadership (one per school)
* A special lunch/dinner training session will be provided by HPU for each school PTO Leadership/SGC Parent Membership (up to 11) if they all attend workshop.
SPACE IS LIMITED! (FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!) REGISTER TODAY!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT WWW.HARTFORDPARENTUNIVERSITY.ORG OR CALL THE HPU PARENT CENTER AT (860) 695-8038.