The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has released results from the 2021-22 state
assessments. They show that there are some signs of learning acceleration and recovery, however, overall
student achievement still lags pre-pandemic levels.
Click here to view the Board of Education presentation reviewing the results.
Complete data is listed on EdSight, Connecticut’s official source for education data. To see individual performance measures, click the links below:
- Smarter Balanced Achievement
- Smarter Balanced Rough Cohort
- Smarter Balanced Growth
- Performance vs. Growth Bubble Plot
- CT SAT School Day
- Next Generation Science Standards Assessment
- Performance Index Report
- Pandemic Recovery Dashboard