Upcoming Student Performances at Kinsella
Please mark your calendars and join us for these great performances by our hard-working and talented students:
Wednesday, February 12th @ 5:30pm- Black Box at 65 Van Block Ave.
- Kinsella’s 1st & 2nd Grade Showcase: Aesop’s Fables
- Our 1st & 2nd graders have been rehearsing since before Winter Break to present their annual showcase. This year, their performance will be centered on Aesop’s Fables. Students will present work from their vocal, dance, drama, & stagecraft classes.
Thursday, March 19th @ 7:00pm- Black Box at Weaver Campus
- Kinsella High School’s drama students present “Eurydice,” by Sarah Ruhl.
- This performance will be an encore performance to the one the weekend prior at the Connecticut Drama Association’s Festival, this year in Ellington, CT. Students will not only be performing, but will have contributed costume, set, & stage management elements to the production.
Wednesday, March 25th @ 5:30pm- Black Box at 65 Van Block Ave.
- Kinsella’s Spring Piano Show
- Our piano students- from second grade and up- will perform in this recital. The Kinsella Beats- comprised of middle school singers & our middle school modern band- will perform several numbers as well.
For more information about performances at Kinsella, please contact:
Sharon Lynn M. Lenaghan, Production Manager
Kinsella Magnet School of Performing Arts
65 Van Block Avenue/415 Granby Street