Voting Begins March 25th for Hartford Decide$ Projects!
Are you a Hartford resident over the age of 13?
Visit http://www.hartforddecides.org/ to VOTE for your favorite community projects from 8am on March 25th– 11:59pm on April 2nd, 2017!
YOU DECIDE How to spend $250,000 to better Hartford!
If you don’t want to vote online, please join us in person at any of these locations:
- Saturday, March 25 from 10am-2pm at Wilson-Gray YMCA, 444 Albany Avenue
- Tuesday, March 28 from 4pm-8pm at Arroyo Recreation Center, 30 Pope Park Drive
- Thursday, March 30 from 3pm-7pm at Hartford City Hall- 550 Main Street
In addition, the following sites will have pop-up voting opportunities:
- Sunday, March 26 from 12:30pm-2:30pm at Citadel of Love, 167 Barbour Street
- Monday, March 27 from 11am-1pm at El Mercado on Park Street
- Monday, March 27 from 5pm-7pm at Hartford City Council Meeting- City Hall, 550 Main St.
- Wednesday, March 29 from 2pm-4pm at Capital Community College, 950 Main Street 7th & 11th floor
- Friday, March 31 from 4pm-6:30pm at Grace Lutheran Church, 46 Woodland Street
- Sunday, April 2 from 10am-1pm at Urban Hope Refuge, 136 Westland Street
To contact Hartford Decide$ please email email@example.com