HPS is Hiring!
Hartford Public Schools is currently seeking excellent candidates for the upcoming school year and wants to provide the best experience for you. We have put together a comprehensive package of benefits and incentives, including:
• Competitive salary (hard-to-fill areas, i.e., math, have higher step placement on salary schedule)
• $5,000 #SigningIncentive for newly hired teachers in hard-to-fill positions (Bilingual, Blind, Deaf & Hard of Hearing, Math, Montessori, Sciences, School Psychologist, Spanish, Special Education, and TESOL)
• Career growth opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in school governance councils
• Loan forgiveness
• Tuition reimbursement
• Rich health care plan (including dental & vision)
• Life insurance
• Residency differential for teachers who reside in Hartford (3% of base salary)
• New teacher induction
• In-school teacher mentor
Whether you already work for the Hartford Public Schools or would like to, the Office of Talent Management is here to assist you. From career opportunities to professional development, we can aid in starting your new career with HPS or in advancing it from within HPS to meet your own goals.
We invite you to learn about Hartford Public Schools and our cutting edge urban school reform, check out our upcoming Career Events Calendar, and explore Career Opportunities in the Hartford Public Schools.
Not seeing the information you need? Just contact us, and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.